A Visual Metaphor

As is common with many people my age, I find myself quite adept at navigating the viral video market. This pastime can return moments of great joy, yet also proves a distraction from my most pressing concerns, like my senior project, work with students, girlfriend...

You get the picture.

But every once in a while, something comes along that serves to yield epiphanies that Archimedes himself could never dream of.

I give you such a video, a visual metaphor of my life at this point in time. Perhaps it can speak to the depths of your soul as it did to mine.

Comments

  1. Oh, if only you knew how cute you were...

    Love, future Karl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On Failure: Part II

Ex Machina: Pure Postmodern Filmmaking

The Best of the 90s: Songs